Classes for beginner children and adults. In our beginner program dancers will learn the foundation steps in Irish dance. Starting with the soft shoe program, dancers will gradually progress to hard shoe learning a full spectrum of traditional Irish dancing.
The primary program is for dancers who have already completed the beginner program (easy reel, light jig, slip jig, single jig, primary reel and hard shoe introduction. The steps will become a little more advanced with focus still on correct technique, posture and performance.
The intermediate program is for dancers who have already completed the primary program. The steps will become a lot more intricate with focus on reels, slip jigs, jigs and hornpipes and an introduction to modern set dance choreography.
The Open program is for our competitive championship dancers. In order to attend this class dancers must compete regularly in Open Championships nationally and internationally (three times per year or more). Students in our Open class compete regularly and some make it to the highest level and compete at the annual world championships.
Covid Safety Guidelines for our Studio Summer 2020
Welcome back to Irish Dancing at our Studio in Landstuhl!!
Tir Na nOg Studios, Bruchweisen Str 2- 4, 66849 Landstuhl
(Turn in at Alom Dee Thai Restaurant, we are located at the back of JR Racing building, down the laneway)
• Our studio is well aerated with doors and windows all left open during classes.
• Dancers are met at the door, asked to wear a mask when entering, take off street shoes and wash/santise hands.
• Numbers are smaller in classes, no masks when dancing. • Attendance is recorded by the teacher.
• Planned intervals between classes so dancers don’t gather at the studio and we get to wipe door handles / barres / chairs with disinfectant between every class plus quick disinfectant mop of floor and mirrors.
• Parents advised to pick up dancers from the door after classes. No extra bodies inside the studio.
Beginners | Beginners 2
1 day - 15EUR
2 days - 20 EUR
Primary | Intermediate
1 day - 20EUR
2 days - 25 EUR
Prelim | Open
1 day - 30 EUR
2 days - 35 EUR
10 % of the total fees for families of 3
If you choose to do 2 sessions you receive a 3 euros discount per dancer.
If you choose to
do 3 sessions you receive a 5 euro discount per dancer.
Payment is made on the first day of class either at the studio or by bank.
Please note that once you have signed up you are obliged to pay a non refundable fee of 1 session for the chosen level. Thank you for your understanding.