4 DAYS OF IRISH DANCE FOR BEGINNERS - ADVANCED CHILDREN & ADULTS!
We invite Children and Adults from Beginners level all the way through to Open level to the Sweeney-McAvinchey Summer Irish Dance Camp 2018!
Tir na nOg Studios, Bruchweisen Str 2 - 4, 66849 Landstuhl
(2nd studio to be confirmed)
Ms Dana for Pilates
and 1 day visit from Peter O Grady (Irish dance physical fitness)
Accommodation provided by local families on request.
Get a head start for the new dance year and have lots of fun with dancing friends !!
• Beginners to Open Championship levels
• Evening option for Adult dancers
• Learn new steps
• improve technique
• Fitness Bootcamp
• Have FUN!
GROUPS & FEES
- Beginner Kids Camp approx., 2.5hrs per day - 70€ - single day 20 euros **
- Advanced Beginners (Single Jig,Primary reel and beginner heavy shoes) 2.5 hrs per day 70€ - single day 30 euros **
- Primary (Children ) Primary light shoes and heavy shoes 4 hrs+ per day - 140€ - single day 40 euros **
- Intermediate 1. (Children ) 5hrs+ per day (Including stretching, pilates and physio workshop) - 180€ - single day 50 euros **
- Preliminary /Open Championship (Children ) 5hrs+ per day (Including stretching, pilates and physio workshop) - 200€
- Adult all levels (2hrs for 3 days depending on demand)- 60€ Minimum of 6 must register- Single day 20 euros
10% sibling discount off total price for every extra child.
Please get in touch if you are not sure which group to register for.
A 50% deposit is required and all registrations must be received before July 1st. Deposits can
be paid for at our Studio up until June 22nd or through the bank . Munich dancers can pay
deposits at the Munich feis or through the bank.
Deutsche Bank Kaiserslautern
IBAN DE35 5407 0024 0020 1848 00
For dancers traveling from a far we have host families who we will put you in contact with, in this area. Please let us know if you need accommodation.
Provisional daily timetable Monday to Friday
9.30am to 12 noon - New Beginners and Beginner 2
12.30 to 3pm - Primary Groups
9.30 to 12 noon and 2.30pm to 5pm approx Inter/Prelim and Open
Activities in the evenings - movies, swimming pool, ceili party.